Parent Ambassadors are parents, guardians and adult family members of alumni students that have seen the impact our classes have made. These Ambassadors will help foster connections and build partnerships with schools and other familiar organizations. Parent Ambassadors are provided a packet of information to assist in spreading the word about our great program.
- Offer solutions to schools and organizations that are interested in provided their students this opportunity as a group.
- Provide guidance to parents and organizations seeking information
- Reach out to personal connections to help the organization be more productive
- Support efforts to expand programs
- Provide valuable feedback